The Cleveland Browns incompetence is mind blowing

No way. Way too many Browns fans are also tOSU fans. The damage done to tOSU would cause a revolt among Browns fans.
They wouldn't revolt. Only UT revolts.

Haslam will likely call Urban's agent and ask. Then wade through the rest of the season and then hire Lane Kiffin.

They wouldn't revolt. Only UT revolts.

Haslam will likely call Urban's agent and ask. Then wade through the rest of the season and then hire Lane Kiffin.

I could maybe see Harbaugh going back to the pros. Maybe Lincoln Riley.

I'm not saying that Meyer wouldn't take a crack at the pros, but it won't be with the Browns.

Reactions: Zues1
I seriously doubt Saban leaves bama for anything other than retirement. Saban knows what he is really good at, and it ain't the NFL.

I wouldn't think that either, the thing is.... rumors about Saban to Cleveland started swirling yesterday afternoon in Baton Rouge.

"IF" the Browns ever field another winner they may have a shot a a big time name, otherwise no one's going to that grave yard.
I mean it's the Browns...stop , think about it. The Browns?

So true ... it's brutally funny to see the guy try to diminish what guys like Brees and Warner accomplished yet point to Dobbs' PRESEASON performance as some indicator that he will be the GOAT. He doesn't understand there are a handful of throws you can look at from each QB and realize what you're looking at talent wise.

Wait, he is diminishing what Warner accomplished now? He has used Warner as an example as to why Dobbs will still be the best ever because Warner took a few years before making it as a starter. Now he's crapping on him?

Make up your mind.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Wait, he is diminishing what Warner accomplished now? He has used Warner as an example as to why Dobbs will still be the best ever because Warner took a few years before making it as a starter. Now he's crapping on him?

Make up your mind.

Warher = System QB according to D4H ..

I'm amazed by the Cleveland Browns ability to screw up what should have been a layup of an NFL Draft. They had the 1st overall pick and the 4th overall pick in arguably the most talented draft class of the last 30 years. There were franchise QBs galore to choose from and future All-Pro defensive players all over the place. They had a golden chance with 2 picks in the top 5 to build a dynasty of the future. If they had drafted Saquon Barkley and Josh Allen, for example, I was ready to call them the Philadelphia 76ers of the NFL. That dominant NFL team of the future.

Instead the Browns drafted what are essentially the next Johnny Manziel and the next Justin Gilbert #1 and #4 overall. As you know from my prospects rankings, I didn't think either Baker Mayfield or Denzel Ward were worthy of being selected in the entire 1st round at all. Let alone in the top 5 picks. The fact these two mediocre players went ahead of surefire NFL studs like Saquon Barkley, Josh Allen, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Lamar Jackson, Derwin James, Bradley Chubb, Marcus Davenport, and Leighton Vander Esch will look mind bogglingly stupid in a few years.

I can't believe how incompetent the Cleveland Browns are. They might be the most poorly run organization in professional sports history.
Yeah, this didn’t age too awful well.

Fact is, they got there franchise qb in Mayfield while letting Josh Allen, a first round bust that ANY football fan with ANY football acumen/ability to see talent could have, go elsewhere to the Bills.

Please consider....

Josh Allen-
3-3 record, 52.5%, 992 yds, 3 tds, 5 ints, 65 passer rating

Baker Mayfield-
3-5, FOR CLEVELAND!, 62.7%, 2,242 yds, 17 td, 7 ints, 93.2 passer rating

Shall I compare Deshaun Watson’s performance to date to say, Kevin Hogan’s for you as well? How Watson’s performance to Josh Dobbs’?

Baker Mayfield is a college QB. Josh Allen is an NFL QB.

When will y'all learn these are two different things.

Josh Allen will be a star in the NFL. Baker Mayfield not so much.

Josh Allen-

Baker Mayfield-

You literally have no earthly idea what you’re talking about.

Allen is a big, physically talented athlete who will go down as a bust. Mayfield has all the intangibles needed to win a lot of games in the nfl, as evidenced by his performance thus far. The kid is a winner who will have a long, successful nfl career. Allen is a bust who will hang around on an nfl roster as a backup for a decade because of his physical talent, but will never win anything. Book it.

Reactions: HoptownVol

Allen is a big, physically talented athlete who will go down as a bust. Mayfield has all the intangibles needed to win a lot of games in the nfl, as evidenced by his performance thus far. The kid is a winner who will have a long, successful nfl career. Allen is a bust who will hang around on an nfl roster as a backup for a decade because of his physical talent, but will never win anything. Book it.
I've been saying this since day one. D4H is clueless about QBs and he touts his "methodology" but there IS NO METHODOLOGY. It's about who looks best in their uniform for him. He can't see when a guy is lost when it comes to reading defenses, he can't see when a guy has poor mechanics and he can't see when a guy doesn't have the proper amount of arm strength. He is a classic troll. Throw out the outlandish predictions and when 1 out of every 75 happens, you hype it up as if you should be running draft boards for ESPN.

Josh Allen-

Baker Mayfield-

Josh Allen = Dan McGwire

Yeah, this didn’t age too awful well.

Fact is, they got there franchise qb in Mayfield while letting Josh Allen, a first round bust that ANY football fan with ANY football acumen/ability to see talent could have, go elsewhere to the Bills.

Please consider....

Josh Allen-

Baker Mayfield-

Shall I compare Deshaun Watson’s performance to date to say, Kevin Hogan’s for you as well? How Watson’s performance to Josh Dobbs’?

I thought you were still in hiding after not being able to tell black people apart?

Ryan Shazier ain't Josh Dobbs BTW. They're two different people.

I've been saying this since day one. D4H is clueless about QBs and he touts his "methodology" but there IS NO METHODOLOGY. It's about who looks best in their uniform for him. He can't see when a guy is lost when it comes to reading defenses, he can't see when a guy has poor mechanics and he can't see when a guy doesn't have the proper amount of arm strength. He is a classic troll. Throw out the outlandish predictions and when 1 out of every 75 happens, you hype it up as if you should be running draft boards for ESPN.

You guys get so excited over short term results with QBs. This is a position that guys are judged by what they do over 10-15 year careers. This ain't like RBs where the best years in a career are early on. Go check out my 2017 RB rankings if you want to see how accurate I am when it comes to positions that see their greatest success early on.

Baker Mayfield is TRASH. All we're seeing right now is his RG3/Dak season. He's lucky the Browns have so much talent around him. Its giving off the mirage that he might be good. But the fall will come soon.

Josh Allen is worlds better. And over the course of the next few years it'll be clear to all.

You guys get so excited over short term results with QBs. This is a position that guys are judged by what they do over 10-15 year careers. This ain't like RBs where the best years in a career are early on. Go check out my 2017 RB rankings if you want to see how accurate I am when it comes to positions that see their greatest success early on.

Baker Mayfield is TRASH. All we're seeing right now is his RG3/Dak season. He's lucky the Browns have so much talent around him. Its giving off the mirage that he might be good. But the fall will come soon.

Josh Allen is worlds better. And over the course of the next few years it'll be clear to all.
You make ZERO sense. The Browns added a bunch of new pieces sure but many are rookies and still learning to play in the NFL. So if they are so talented, how come veteran Tyrod Taylor couldn't win with it? You try to spin crap to fit your narrative but it's just that ... spin. Of the big name rookie QBs, Josh Allen is the second worst passer being surpassed only by Lamar Jackson. Problem is, you don't know anything about QBs so you're just taking wild guesses and basing your predictions off who can run the best and looks pretty in their uniform.

Allen didn't have to make tough throws in college into traffic a whole heck of a lot, he could throw it up on go routes quite a bit and never really saw a difficult scheme where he had to make solid pre-snap reads. Jackson has an arm but little accuracy as many of his throws at Louisville were swing passes and dump offs and if a deeper throw wasn't available by his second read, he ran. Great college player but that recipe isn't one for any long-term NFL success.

With all those talented people the Brows have, you would think that Tyrod would have done well. But no, he just isn;t that good. Baker is a gamer. He's just got that intangible element to him. Maybe he flames out soon, but I wager his success level exceeds that of Josh Allen AND Josh Dobbs.

LOLOLOLOLOL! Dude, you are so ready to tout what you like and trash what you don't you'll start selling that schizz before a game is even played.

Looks like I was right about Baker Mayfield being bust: Will Baker Mayfield ever prove he was worthy of being the #1 pick? - YouTube

He's got zero buzz coming out of minicamp. Josh Allen has his teammates buzing. Lamar Jackson as well. Coaches are raving about Josh Rosen.

Not much on Mayfield other than Tyrod being much better than him. Baker Mayfield will be the bust I predicted while Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson will be superstars.

VN Store

Back