The class-makers or class-breakers

I think we land Myles and I was leaning that way with Montgomery, but since he went into silent mode after the visit....who knows? I will say that if the kids dont have any comment after their visit it makes me think the worst.

I think we have locked up Myles and Brown. I don't know about the rest. I think some people we want are at a 3 way tie.

Anyone think it's possible that Kiffin maybe asked some of these kids to "silently commit" so they possibly dissuade other recruits from not committing?

That way he still looks clean as cotton, and still gets his guys?

None of those guys are OL's Rex. UT's OL is at critical mass. They are thin now, only have 2 likely commits, and will lose 4 Srs after this season.

Added to that is the fact that Sawtelle who is probably the most talented of the remaining guys is coming off double should surgery and no one knows how his rehab will go. Then you have Pope who will probably never gain the weight he needs because he's a vegetarian. Carson Anderson was probably a legacy scholarship by Fulmer.

As things stand right now, UT's OL next spring will be made up of some combination of Schofield, Revis, Brimfield, Bailey, Thomas, and maybe Sawtelle.

I know some of you guys are still on a euphoric high from getting rid of Fulmer but the plain reality is UT is in real trouble if they don't pick up a couple more OL commits.

Sorry didn't originally see him in Rex's post. You are right. He would be a great pick up for UT. He could potentially start this fall.

expected to commit:

James Green
Zach Rogers

WR/TE targets in play:

Marlon Brown (UT/UGA)
Orson Charles (UT, FSU, UF, UGA, So Cal)
Kendall Kelly (Clemson, Bama, UT, LSU)
Alshon Jeffery (UT, USCjr., So Cal)
Nu'Keese "Pete" Richardson (UT, UF)
Marsilis Teague (UT, Bama, UF)
Je'Ron Stokes (UT, Michigan, Illinois)

3 of these 7 would make me very happy. I'd prefer 2 big targets and a slot guy, but I'd take any combo.

I'd take them all, but if Pete signed with us, it would be sweeter than anything else. That would lead to the internet equivalent of a nuclear war on the Rivals main board. It would be so amazing. It would be scorched earth, never witnessed by any forum anywhere.

I was going to start a new thread but maybe this will get some responces here how do we feel about all the receivers, who is the best ect.

I would go
Brown
Richardson
Kelly
Teague
Stokes
Jeffery
Green

What yall think?

VN Store

Back