The Chosen

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name

An independent company called Vid Angel pulled together the funding to make this show, and it is incredibly well done. Extremely high production value so it doesn’t have that “cheap” feel that a lot of Christian films/shows have.

We are almost through Season 1, and as bad as it is to say, someone FINALLY made a retelling of the New Testament that is actually entertaining to watch. I highly recommend if you haven’t caught it yet.

Season 2 is out, at least the first few episodes. We caught episode 1 and it was terrific.

I can’t stress enough how much this show is worth checking out. It really dives into what it was like to be a disciple following Jesus, and the oppression behind it. Jesus is portrayed exceptionally well, very much as a human with a sense of humor and a personality that attracted followers.

This is maybe the best series I have ever seen. Beautifully told.

Has anyone watched this? I just finished the second season, and I am extremely impressed. I have seen many shows/movies on the life of Christ, but this one by far, does the best job of catching the humanity of Jesus, not just the deity.

Very good show. Anyone else seen it and care to discuss?

I actually made a thread on this a while back. The Chosen is absolutely phenomenal.

I will say I liked Season 1 better than Season 2, but not by much. The opening episode of Season 2 was so masterfully done.

The Chosen

Reactions: TNHopeful505

VN Store

Back