The Chicken Sandwich War

BigOrangeMojo

The Member in Miss December
CFA is in a unique situation in the fast food industry. Their volume is so high that they can spread cost increases for higher wages over a much broader number of orders making the incremental cost increase per sandwich MUCH smaller than their competitors
Their volume is so high because they have a higher caliber of employee working for them too and can turn orders much faster. When you pay more than McD, Wendys, Popeyes, Subway, etc., you have the pick of the 16-21 yr old litter.

walkenvol

Chick-FIL-a is #1. No one else is really close. They use regular chicken you’d buy at the store for their sandwiches. Not sure anyone else does. Everyone else seems to use some sort of processed something.
Chick-fil-a is going to get my chicken sandwich business for the foreseeable future based solely on the huge disparity in service. They kill everyone else in the fast food business on getting you served quickly with the correct order and second place is so far behind they’ve lost sight. The food is always fresh because of the volume of customers there’s no time for it to get old. It’s a shock when one of their employees aren’t polite and competent. I’m not crazy about their menu but the overall experience is unmatched

Rasputin_Vol

Brooks Robinson is not black.
Chick-fil-a is going to get my chicken sandwich business for the foreseeable future based solely on the huge disparity in service. They kill everyone else in the fast food business on getting you served quickly with the correct order and second place is so far behind they’ve lost sight. The food is always fresh because of the volume of customers there’s no time for it to get old. It’s a shock when one of their employees aren’t polite and competent. I’m not crazy about their menu but the overall experience is unmatched
I think the menu has a lot to do with everything being fresh. They have a limited menu and only focus on a few items.

Vol524

Oh

I like it too. It is just “training wheel” level spicy however. If your lips aren’t still burning 60 minutes after eating, you ain’t doing “spicy” right.
I love spicy food. I can't remember the name of the place we ate in Atlanta but I ordered the spicy chicken. The waitress said are you sure because it was spicy. I said just bring it, it will be fine. I had sweat rolling off my forehead. My lips were on fire. Don't even get me started about what the next day was like. That is the only place the I have ever eat at that meant spicy when they said spicy. It tasted get and I couldn't stop eating it. But, man I paid for it the next day.

VN Store

Sponsors