The Championships, Wimbledon

what about Isner's return game makes anyone here believe he's a problem for any of the bigger names?

Few would say he is. But he's one of those guys you always think of as being close to reaching another level. There's upside in Isner.

I just don't see it. I don't think there is any prayer of him breaking the serve of one of the better players out there, on any surface.

Wow. Can't say I'm upset to Berdych lose. He is maybe the biggest jerk in the game. Where has Gulbis been?

Isner was floating in 98 mph first serves at the end of his loss.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We knew Gulbis was talented 4 or 5 years ago when he faced Roddick in a major. I think he lost, but it was quite apparent the kid had a lot of talent. I don't know if he's been hurt or just making quick exits out of tourneys. I was still surprised to see Berdych go down. My bracket just got a hurt put on it.

Surprising Isner was floating in serves. He's not a great five set player, despite the epic match. I suppose he's just not fit.

I'm watching on ESPN. I'm bout to leave, though. Rafa coming back and winning that set was impressive.

Belucci is a total head case. Rafa never in any danger in this match. The 0-4 start was more about Rafa than Belucci.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back