The Cardinals are going to TROT...

By all accounts he's pretty dang good on the practice field. Might get him some $$$ as the scout team QB. I'd be amazed if he ever got a roster spot. I imagine it will be a similar tune with Milton. Some coaches can't help themselves when a guy has all the physical tools of a prototypical NFL QB.
A mixture between Elway, Montana, and Brady on the practice field.

He's great when he knows where to go with the ball. Literal rockstar when first read is open and defense does what he expects. Slightest curve ball or first mistake and you watch the ice crack and swallow him whole.....

Let him have his shot. It isn’t going to hurt us any. He never had good or consistent coaching while he was here. And he took some of the most God awful quarterback hits I ever remember. It will all play out. I hope he makes some money before they let him go.

Reactions: VolDave53
Now, I said once that knowing the vols luck, that he would be a Heisman candidate during his transfer. Well! It turned out that I was wrong. Now, knowing Tenn luck, he will win seven Super Bowls, just because we’re Tennessee???🤭😱🤔

Nicest kid you would ever want to meet and was all vol while here! If he has any NFL success at all it will cement Pruitt as the worst coach in history
The animosity for the kid is really nauseating. He got pushed out there by Botch and Beldar to play behind those terrible offensive lines in 2017-18 and it broke him. Every UT fan should hope to see him redeem himself.

Apparently his entire game library was scrubbed leaving only practice videos.

I kid...the guy was a true volunteer while he was here. Just couldn't translate practice speed to game speed. Only wish him the best.

Reactions: GameTime
The animosity for the kid is really nauseating. He got pushed out there by Botch and Beldar to play behind those terrible offensive lines in 2017-18 and it broke him. Every UT fan should hope to see him redeem himself.

Don't care either way, he is old news.

But, I vividly remember him acting like a spoiled brat BECAUSE they wouldn't push him out there, instead opting for Dormady.

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back