The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

Takes 17 days for them to do their checks. So I won't start until the 16th tentatively

Thanks for the info.

Selling my Chase stock right now.

Will you now be calling us about our warranties?

Edit: Was going to say nevermind I just saw your above post, but either job provides for that....

Reactions: McDad
Been watching the market for trucks. Obviously still crazy, but I’m actually seeing some MSRP sales going on now. Mostly everybody but Ford.

The store I work at just doesn't have the traffic (probably because everything is overpriced(the GM is an idiot)). Plus, I think the car industry is going to slow down for a bit (it already has been on the decline the last couple of months).

Last edited:
The store I work at just doesn't have the traffic (probably because everything is overpriced(the GM is an idiot)). Plus, I think the car industry is going to slow down for a bit (it already has been on the decline the last couple of months).

Are prices coming down? If not will they soon?

Are prices coming down? If not will they soon?
Used prices should be falling. Trade in values (auction) have been falling for about 2 months now.

However, dealers are trying to minimize their losses. Especially the idiots that overpaid for trades or auction vehicles (like the dealership I work at until Friday lol)

Reactions: VolNExile
Used prices should be falling. Trade in values (auction) have been falling for about 2 months now.

However, dealers are trying to minimize their losses. Especially the idiots that overpaid for trades or auction vehicles (like the dealership I work at until Friday lol)

Sounds like it’s fixing itself back. Is it because people are no longer buying? I’m seeing more and more on lots now. Seems like dealers are trying to get rid of 22’ stock to make way with 23’ models. Also, I’m sure Toyota dealers will be the last to lower their prices back down.

VN Store

Back