The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

Hat trick!

’21 Equinox
’21 Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
’21 Silverado 1500 RST

Nice.

In 35 years in this business, I've never seen anything like this market.

Be smart Yankee. Put something aside for a rainy day.

Nice.

In 35 years in this business, I've never seen anything like this market.

Be smart Yankee. Put something aside for a rainy day.
My only bill is my mortgage. I’ve managed to be pretty lucky.

The lack of inventory is kind of worrisome.

My only bill is my mortgage. I’ve managed to be pretty lucky.

The lack of inventory is kind of worrisome.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. June and July are going to be tough. Know your pipeline and sell into it.

Chevrolet is cutting production of low margin product so they can keep the high margin vehicles in production. What inventory you do get should be profitable stuff.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. June and July are going to be tough. Know your pipeline and sell into it.

Chevrolet is cutting production of low margin product so they can keep the high margin vehicles in production. What inventory you do get should be profitable stuff.
Oh I know.

Retail automotive is slowly moving towards a no negotiation model. It’s common in the used car market and it’s starting to move into the new car side.
It will take some time but, that’s where the industry is heading. It will be better for everyone when it gets there.

Retail automotive is slowly moving towards a no negotiation model. It’s common in the used car market and it’s starting to move into the new car side.
It will take some time but, that’s where the industry is heading. It will be better for everyone when it gets there.
Why is that better for everybody?

That will take away what little fun there is in buying a vehicle.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Better experience for the customer. Less time in dealership. Less fear of being ripped off.
Better for the dealer because profit margins come up and customers are happier.

Customers can have that now. Just pay sticker.

Well. That’s part of it. Dealers have to do a better job of earning the business with something other than a low price.

LOL. I see. You should open a dealership and put those sorry businessmen out of business.

VN Store

Back