The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

Had a customer gank my Cross Townsend pen yesterday (normally I pay better attention, but had 4 customers at the same time). Called him up this morning and asked if he or his wife accidently grabbed it. I could tell immediately that they had (I can guarantee not on accident either). Told him it held sentimental value to me and if could look for it. Miraculously, he found it in the paperwork. He handed it to the receptionist and bounced lol.

Oh DS by far. The hours probably wouldn’t be as bad if I actually had a 2nd day off. Between the Army and there, I work 6 days a week.

I got an unfortunate update on one of my DS a few months back. Another just graduated flight school, though. I’ve heard a few stories of DS immediately following a cycle reporting to Rucker and being WOCS classmates with their former privates. Can’t even imagine what that is like.

Had a customer gank my Cross Townsend pen yesterday (normally I pay better attention, but had 4 customers at the same time). Called him up this morning and asked if he or his wife accidently grabbed it. I could tell immediately that they had (I can guarantee not on accident either). Told him it held sentimental value to me and if could look for it. Miraculously, he found it in the paperwork. He handed it to the receptionist and bounced lol.

Watch. You won’t regret it.

Reactions: tbh and MAD
I got an unfortunate update on one of my DS a few months back. Another just graduated flight school, though. I’ve heard a few stories of DS immediately following a cycle reporting to Rucker and being WOCS classmates with their former privates. Can’t even imagine what that is like.
Sorry to hear. I ran into a few PVTs after I got off the trail.

If someone told me I would check this site every other day just to see how many cars YankeeVol sold, I would have said they were crazy.
Same.
I don't buy new vehicles. I don't buy from Dealers. I don't buy "American" brands. But I root for Yankee to be SotM and give a like on his sales posts. Weird.

Not GM, but the 2021 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 is an amazing car.

2021_porsche_718_cayman-pic-4318808728662188766-1024x768.jpeg

Reactions: malinoisvol
3 new today!!

'21 Silverado 1500 LTZ
'21 Camaro RS
'20 Equinox

The Camaro customer also bought a new truck from me back in November, then brought his brother who bought a new truck from me as well a couple weeks ago.

I’d tell you to send people my way when they need insurance to drive off the lot. 😁

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back