The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

You're adapting. Those who do will make a very good living. Those who don't will struggle.
Today will make 6 out for the month. I'll take it.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to take the Honda store job down in GA.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Today will make 6 out for the month. I'll take it.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to take the Honda store job down in GA.

Honda is good product. I have two Honda stores and I'm in the process of buying two more.

Having said that, be careful of jumping around. The grass usually isn't greener on the other side. Study the ownership before you jump.

Honda is good product. I have two Honda stores and I'm in the process of buying two more.

Having said that, be careful of jumping around. The grass usually isn't greener on the other side. Study the ownership before you jump.
What you know about Hendrick Auto Group?

I don’t plan on jumping anywhere if I like It. I’m not leaving here by choice really.

What you know about Hendrick Auto Group?

I don’t plan on jumping anywhere if I like It. I’m not leaving here by choice really.

Big group. Been around a long time. Good operators. Very process driven. Very structured. Plenty of chances for advancement. I imagine it will be quite different from what you are experiencing now.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Big group. Been around a long time. Good operators. Very process driven. Very structured. Plenty of chances for advancement. I imagine it will be quite different from what you are experiencing now.
I think most places will be quite different lol.

I think most places will be quite different lol.

I can echo Txbo’s comments on Hendrick. I’m very familiar with the group and their operations. It’s all about process and how they do things. 100 plus stores and most of them are volume leaders in their areas. Succeeding as a salesperson there, while being on their processes, will open plenty of doors for advancement and growth.
Would the store be in Duluth?

Reactions: txbo
I can echo Txbo’s comments on Hendrick. I’m very familiar with the group and their operations. It’s all about process and how they do things. 100 plus stores and most of them are volume leaders in their areas. Succeeding as a salesperson there, while being on their processes, will open plenty of doors for advancement and growth.
Would the store be in Duluth?
It is not.

Ford or Honda? I’m basically down between 2 stores

VN Store

Back