The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

just curious from a sales point of view in the used market...what full size truck do customers praise, and which one is junk. sometimes brand loyalty can get in the way of opinions and experiences. Just curious if there really is a "good" truck out there. Keep it in the 1500 class trucks. Heavy Duties/2500's will muddy the water too much. The class is small really. Titan/Tundra/F150/GM1500/Ram1500. Tacoma probably still rules the "small" trucks ??
Ram would the one used wise that is looked at less favorably (of the big 3). Tbh though, everyone makes a decent vehicle now, it basically comes down to what you like. (Titans are terrible value wise)

The Taco rules the midsize market.

Last edited:
Price wise, the Terrain Denali will be similar to an XT4 Luxury (Premium Lux). You get a little more front legroom with the XT4. You get more cargo volume with the Terrain.

If I were to get a Cadillac SUV, I'd lean towards the XT5 or XT6. Those are both V6 powered. I'm not a huge fan of turbo 4's (personal preference, nothing wrong with them).

If she wants 3rd row, the XT6 would be your Cadillac option.
We love our XT5.

I was thinking of you this morning and checked in to see you hadn’t sold a car in over a week when you typically sell 1 or more every day it seems like. “Hey boss - call me when you get something I can sell”

I was thinking of you this morning and checked in to see you hadn’t sold a car in over a week when you typically sell 1 or more every day it seems like. “Hey boss - call me when you get something I can sell”
It's crossed my mind A LOT :p

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back