The car selling adventures of Yankee

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
My only bill is my mortgage. I’ve managed to be pretty lucky.

The lack of inventory is kind of worrisome.
It's going to get worse before it gets better. June and July are going to be tough. Know your pipeline and sell into it.

Chevrolet is cutting production of low margin product so they can keep the high margin vehicles in production. What inventory you do get should be profitable stuff.

YankeeVol

This is the way
It's going to get worse before it gets better. June and July are going to be tough. Know your pipeline and sell into it.

Chevrolet is cutting production of low margin product so they can keep the high margin vehicles in production. What inventory you do get should be profitable stuff.
Oh I know.

Omar V Tinko

Retail automotive is slowly moving towards a no negotiation model. It’s common in the used car market and it’s starting to move into the new car side.
It will take some time but, that’s where the industry is heading. It will be better for everyone when it gets there.

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
Retail automotive is slowly moving towards a no negotiation model. It’s common in the used car market and it’s starting to move into the new car side.
It will take some time but, that’s where the industry is heading. It will be better for everyone when it gets there.
Why is that better for everybody?

hog88

Slice don't pay
That will take away what little fun there is in buying a vehicle.

VN Store

Sponsors