The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

Same.
I don't buy new vehicles. I don't buy from Dealers. I don't buy "American" brands. But I root for Yankee to be SotM and give a like on his sales posts. Weird.

Are you a german or asian fan?

My wife has been begging for a MB but they just seem like junk to me.

I love the way they look but my neighbor has 3 and he is always having some type of issue with them.

Are you a german or asian fan?

My wife has been begging for a MB but they just seem like junk to me.

I love the way they look but my neighbor has 3 and he is always having some type of issue with them.
Almost exclusively Asian. Toyota, Acura, Lexus.

I've been looking for a BMW X6 but have yet to find one at the right price.

Almost exclusively Asian. Toyota, Acura, Lexus.

I've been looking for a BMW X6 but have yet to find one at the right price.

My wife drives an Acadia denali. The Yukon is too big for her but we need 3 rows. I gotta admit I really like these new Acadias. They handle really well in 4 wheel drive and the interior is close to the old lexus.

We were looking at a MDX but the 3rd row is too small along with the RXL.

I have a new 4 door bronco reserved for myself but was pushed back to 22. I like convertibles but with kids it's just not an option right now. I may end up get a wrangler high altitude instead if they keep pushing me back.

Those x6 are nice but bmw just seems to get wonky after 60k miles.

Reactions: McDad
Well had one roll over from last month. Pretty pissed actually, missed out on a good bonus because of it.

My wife drives an Acadia denali. The Yukon is too big for her but we need 3 rows. I gotta admit I really like these new Acadias. They handle really well in 4 wheel drive and the interior is close to the old lexus.

We were looking at a MDX but the 3rd row is too small along with the RXL.

I have a new 4 door bronco reserved for myself but was pushed back to 22. I like convertibles but with kids it's just not an option right now. I may end up get a wrangler high altitude instead if they keep pushing me back.

Those x6 are nice but bmw just seems to get wonky after 60k miles.
GMCs are nice.

We went with the Traverse for several reasons over a Tahoe. The first being that there is more cargo room in the midsize Traverse than the full size Tahoe (2020 and before). The second being the size and worse fuel economy for less space.

GMCs are nice.

We went with the Traverse for several reasons over a Tahoe. The first being that there is more cargo room in the midsize Traverse than the full size Tahoe (2020 and before). The second being the size and worse fuel economy for less space.

You sell the new Corvette C8?

I’ve sold 1

It's the first Corvette I have actually considered. I saw a white convertible one and was impressed. Dealer had one here but was asking like 15k over sticker which is stupid in my opinion.

My wife's Acadia is a 2017. She is only 4'11 and has a hard time seeing over the hood which scares here. She can't mark the edges well. I think the 21s redesigned the hood and slope it more at the lights.

Am I right? If so has it made the driving optics easier for short drivers?

It's the first Corvette I have actually considered. I saw a white convertible one and was impressed. Dealer had one here but was asking like 15k over sticker which is stupid in my opinion.

My wife's Acadia is a 2017. She is only 4'11 and has a hard time seeing over the hood which scares here. She can't mark the edges well. I think the 21s redesigned the hood and slope it more at the lights.

Am I right? If so has it made the driving optics easier for short drivers?
We don’t charge over MSRP on the C8 or the new Escalade.

The way most driver seats are super adjustable now it’s pretty easy for even short folks to drive almost anything now

My
We don’t charge over MSRP on the C8 or the new Escalade.

The way most driver seats are super adjustable now it’s pretty easy for even short folks to drive almost anything now

The 17 hood swoops up. She is short. I mean real short. We raise the seat all the way up but the dash is higher than the hood. I was just curious if the change made a difference.

How far are u from nashville?

If I decide to pull the trigger on a c8 I will give you first shot since ur a vol.

I may cancel my bronco reservation if they keep pushing me back and kids are close to 16 so maybe the wife will agree to allowing me to have a sports car again.

Reactions: Wireless1
My

The 17 hood swoops up. She is short. I mean real short. We raise the seat all the way up but the dash is higher than the hood. I was just curious if the change made a difference.

How far are u from nashville?

If I decide to pull the trigger on a c8 I will give you first shot since ur a vol.

I may cancel my bronco reservation if they keep pushing me back and kids are close to 16 so maybe the wife will agree to allowing me to have a sports car again.
We’re about an hour from Nashville. We’re right across the street from Austin Peay.

Not sure about the GMCs, but the Chevy and Cadillacs dashes aren’t higher than the hood

VN Store

Back