The Butch Effect...

Player evaluation may be Butch's worst "Skill".....and that is saying something!

Related...... Alvin Kamara says Hi!

It doesn't matter. He would have lost with them as well. And, Pruitt would have to teach them football again.

I think we are giving way too much credit to the effect of a Waterboy. I am surprised that Saban let him anywhere near the sideline though

Ya know, we laugh and say he has no input, but Butch comes off as the kind of guy who would give his opinion whether anyone asked for it or not. I don't think he had that big of an impact on last night, I think losing assistants and what not finally caught up to Alabama. Plus playing a hurt QB for most of the game probably didn't help either.

Reactions: igotworms
Ya know, we laugh and say he has no input, but Butch comes off as the kind of guy who would give his opinion whether anyone asked for it or not. I don't think he had that big of an impact on last night, I think losing assistants and what not finally caught up to Alabama. Plus playing a hurt QB for most of the game probably didn't help either.
Might be a little bit of overlooking of the possibility the Clemson is just extremely good.

The fact he was attached (in whatever way) to a team many considered to be the best Saban has ever fielded just to have the season end that way, is good enough.
wow. Just curious. Do you have the rights to the firejeremypruitt.com domain name? You need to get ahead of it all you know.

All UT fans should mail Butch a cigar.....with the little gold ring around the center removed.....😀

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
The Butch Jones Curse. (If nobody's beat me to it) We just saw the Changing Of The Guard. Nick won't Break Bear's record. Fittingly Imo.

To go back a little further in time, Clemson owes a HUGE debt of gratitude to UT. If it weren't for Kiffin telling Taj Boyd he wasn't a fit for his system, would Clemson have started to have the success they had and be on the run they are on now?

To go back a little further in time, Clemson owes a HUGE debt of gratitude to UT. If it weren't for Kiffin telling Taj Boyd he wasn't a fit for his system, would Clemson have started to have the success they had and be on the run they are on now?
I think that's the big thing is that Clemson has displaced UT in the recruiting front pretty much across-the-board

I am for rehiring Butch. This last incoming class don't have a clue how to be champions of life. Come to think of it, they probably don't know anything about brick laying either.

VN Store

Back