The Boys (Prime Video Series)

The Dog

Because I Can
Watched the first 3 episodes, last night and loved it. Based on Mark Millar's comic series of the same name. Karl Urban is the headliner, but it's an ensemble cast. Highly reconmend it. At work, I will break it down later tonight

Watched the first 3 episodes, last night and loved it. Based on Mark Millar's comic series of the same name. Karl Urban is the headliner, but it's an ensemble cast. Highly reconmend it. At work, I will break it down later tonight

*Garth Ennis

Same creator of Preacher.

Reactions: marvin616
I've read the first eight issues, excited to see the show soon.

Watched most of the first episode early this morning. Really enjoy it so far. Brutal scene.

Last edited:
Watched 2 episodes..maybe three..not sure. Pretty much MEH so far. Will continue tonight though.

Garth Ennis hates Superheroes and satires them whenever he gets a chance.

Man, I just finished watching all 8 episodes, I loved it and that season finale, Wow !

Top 5 favorite TV characters, and top 3 comics character, now that's the way to get my attention. About to start this in a few.

I read Nochs post as Spiderman not Superman, I hate Superman. Just to clarify. Lol Also I had seen previews and it didnt register that that guy was Hood. Edit: Its funny cause I was watching a few previews and was like where the **** is the Spiderman like character? Then Hood spoke and I was like oh **** that's Hood. Lol

VN Store

Back