The Black List

This show has gotten pretty crazy and I hate how the writers drag everything out but at this point I feel like I've come this far I have to see it through. WHO IS RED

I still watch. Still pretty good when they play to the strength of the show (Red).
Did they ever reveal if the girl (FBI agent, can't recall her name) was Red's daughter or not? That if I recall was the big mystery when I was still watching.

Did they ever reveal if the girl (FBI agent, can't recall her name) was Red's daughter or not? That if I recall was the big mystery when I was still watching.

Yes, kind of. It has gotten more confusing at some level. And it’s not the show’s strength, imo.

I have watched every episode and honestly its still not clear.

Everybody says they are something then something else then something else again to the point itz just insane.

Dom was her grandfather and father of her mom who was killed.

That seems settled.

But who is red is still confusing.

Its dragging out way too much now.

After her husband was killed the show kinda lost it's way.

Next season is the last...not sure why they’re waiting.
1623781629391.gif

This finale was a POS.

This is literally the only show I watch on NBC and this was a train wreck.

The next season will be a total joke and if this is actually how the Keen plotline ends F them all.

8 seasons to go out like this is total BS.

This finale was a POS.

This is literally the only show I watch on NBC and this was a train wreck.

The next season will be a total joke and if this is actually how the Keen plotline ends F them all.

8 seasons to go out like this is total BS.
Yep. Its awful. It's clear the writers have just been making **** up as they go. Such a shame, the first 4 seasons were outstanding.

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back