The Black List

So Kirk thinks he is the father only because they had the same name and he's desperate for a DNA based treatment or cure for whatever he has. It's a case of mistaken identity.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like I'm being dangled in the wind by the writers. I'd rather not watch them hunt down Lizzy every episode so I hope they wrap this up fairly quickly. I'm still not buying this guy being her dad either.

I feel like I'm being dangled in the wind by the writers. I'd rather not watch them hunt down Lizzy every episode so I hope they wrap this up fairly quickly. I'm still not buying this guy being her dad either.

He sleeps with his niece, so how long before?

That was a great episode.. "These Boots are made for Walking"... Can't help but root for Kate.

Reactions: 1 person
They clearly held back the good stuff until after Blacklist Redemption finished airing. I mean what is Kate's end game? How does she not incriminate herself in the process of gathering bodies and how do they prove Red killed them?

They clearly held back the good stuff until after Blacklist Redemption finished airing. I mean what is Kate's end game? How does she not incriminate herself in the process of gathering bodies and how do they prove Red killed them?

I think 1 of 2 things will happen. Either he hunts her down and kills her before she exposes him or he finds her and they let bygons be bygons and make up.

But youre right. If she actually goes to the police qith the bodies she's just as guilty as he is.

I'm only watching on Netflix. Is Elizabeth still around?

I think 1 of 2 things will happen. Either he hunts her down and kills her before she exposes him or he finds her and they let bygons be bygons and make up.

But youre right. If she actually goes to the police qith the bodies she's just as guilty as he is.

I took it that she didn't care. She's been through damn near everything and is past the point of worrying about it.

She is. But since the show came back on the air a few weeks ago, she has just had minimal token participation and dialogue.

I haven't really missed her to be honest.

This is the outcome I'm hoping for honestly. The only person I can see facilitating some sort of peace between Kate and Red is Elizabeth.

I took it that she didn't care. She's been through damn near everything and is past the point of worrying about it.

I haven't really missed her to be honest.

That's another theory I had as well. She is not the least bit worried about outing herself if it takes down Red in the process. She's operating out of pure vengeance at the moment.

Her ultimate purpose in life seems to be protecting Liz, so whatever she's planning I'm sure it involves that.

VN Store

Back