The Black Hebrew Israelites

They do not consider the Jews as we know them to be asas the "real" Jews. They consider themselves to be the real Jews.
I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up
Please stand up, please stand up?

Fox News just reported the story and showed silhouetted pictures of cartoon heads with the killers' names underneath. There was no way to tell if the killers were black, white, etc. They DID NOT show their pictures.

FYI..these guys are basically the Black KKK, but crazier and way less successful.
Meh, not quite the black KKK. But they are crazy and less successful. They typically don't engage in violence, which is why most of you are just now being introduced to them after this one incident when they have been around for over 50 years.

Meh, not quite the black KKK. But they are crazy and less successful. They typically don't engage in violence, which is why most of you are just now being introduced to them after this one incident when they have been around for over 50 years.
Are they black? Yes. Are they wearing robes and giving themselves retarded names? Check. Are they calling for the genocide of anyone not black? Check. Do they believe in a retarded version of Christianity? Check.

Reactions: AM64
Fox News just reported the story and showed silhouetted pictures of cartoon heads with the killers' names underneath. There was no way to tell if the killers were black, white, etc. They DID NOT show their pictures.
And most people on the right still watch FOX News... All of our media had been corrupted in an effort to distort the truth.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
They are black

Are they black? Yes. Are they wearing robes and giving themselves retarded names? Check. Are they calling for the genocide of anyone not black? Check. Do they believe in a retarded version of Christianity? Check.

Do they have a decades long history of violence and terrorism? No.

I saw that on Fox News too, and did not know they were black until I opened this thread.

VN Store

Back