The baby named after Jauan Jennings

David Ubben

What if I told you there was a four-month-old baby girl in South Carolina named after Jauan Jennings?

And the story behind how she got her name is a great one? Plus, I told Jauan about it on Tuesday and his reaction in the story was priceless.

The full story is here.

We also have a story up this morning about the time Jason Witten fought Phillip Fulmer's decision to move him from defensive end to tight end.

Awesome story.

Can we get a story about what he is doing & where J. Banks is? Would be interested to read about his take on the season now, and his reflection to how he got where he is.

That would make me subscribe to the athletic.

What if I told you there was a four-month-old baby girl in South Carolina named after Jauan Jennings?

And the story behind how she got her name is a great one? Plus, I told Jauan about it on Tuesday and his reaction in the story was priceless.

The full story is here.

We also have a story up this morning about the time Jason Witten fought Phillip Fulmer's decision to move him from defensive end to tight end.

David, tell us more about the supposed boos that you heard on Saturday when JG went in. I was there and didn’t hear any, I want to make sure I’m not having early hearing loss.

Reactions: 99grad
David, tell us more about the supposed boos that you heard on Saturday when Jarrett got in. I was there and didn’t hear any, I want to make sure I’m not having early hearing loss.

There may have neen a few but from section V under the cover they werent heard

David tweeted “And he’s boo’d” as if there were a chorus of boos raining down on the field. It may fit his narrative but it makes UT fans look bad.

I didn’t hear any. Doesn’t mean there weren’t any but if there were I don’t think it was enough to make it worth mentioning.

This situation really underscores the current issue that is created by social media in general. Everyone wants to be famous, and while their intentions may be honest at the outset they quickly become compromised for the sake of likes and followers.

Eventually it’ll all come out in the wash as people become more aware. It’s just interesting times tha we are living in with the changes brought about by giving everyone access to a megaphone....some of which are more deserving than others....

I didn’t hear any. Doesn’t mean there weren’t any but if there were I don’t think it was enough to make it worth mentioning.

This situation really underscores the current issue that is created by social media in general. Everyone wants to be famous, and while their intentions may be honest at the outset they quickly become compromised for the sake of likes and followers.

Eventually it’ll all come out in the wash as people become more aware. It’s just interesting times tha we are living in with the changes brought about by giving everyone access to a megaphone....some of which are more deserving than others....

I am sure he had the tweet typed before JG went in.

I wanted to read the story but it got all blurry and gray at the end...or the middle. It may have just been the beginning, I guess I'll never know.

Reactions: 99grad

The full story is here.

The full story is not there. It appears only after you pay for it.

Reactions: 9296potsguy

VN Store

Back