The attention from this is crazy....

What I'm looking forward to is the Stern interview about why he feels entitled to wear white.

Commando.

I also can't help wondering if this is a case of "talk your plastered friend into doing something so embarassing he'll change his drunken ways when you tell him about it tommorrow" gone horribly wrong.... He got embarassed like you planned, but folks thought it was so funny now they're paying him more a week than anybody makes in a month to do it when he's straight....

And then there's the back-story here that's just begging to be told. You've got a guy who wanted to sell a wedding dress and decided- since clothes look better on live models- to wear it himself. But why's he got the dress in the first place?

Did a woman leave him 3 hours before the altar in Vegas at the Fabulous Formal Fashions cash register? Is he trying to hock his mama's wedding dress for glue-sniffing money? Is it an artifact of a certain period in college which he'd rather not talk about, he's selling it off as part of a mid-life crisis 'airing out the closet', he planned on just wearing it one last time in a pointedly buctch, tatooed redneck way as part of getting free, and now his newfound fame is actually a brutally ironic form of torture in which he gets large amonts of money to be a mockery instead of a mocker?

Just looking at the man, you know this has got to be this first wedding dress he's ever got into, and, even if it was empty at the time, no way it didn't still take him a funky-story to get it this close to his skin.....

I also can't help wondering if this is a case of "talk your plastered friend into doing something so embarassing he'll change his drunken ways when you tell him about it tommorrow" gone horribly wrong...

That could very well be how it started.

VN Store

Back