The Atlanta Braves Thread

Young teams like the Suns and Hawks are obviously bad. Then you have teams like the Spurs and Rockets with washed veterans who suck as well. Hard to watch

So it had to be the league right?

Occam’s Razor says probably. I put a fair amount of weight on what that SI reporter said about the league office last weekend, considering he wasn’t even talking about UT specifically. I don’t know exactly what leverage the SEC has to persuade schools not to hire someone undesirable but apparently they were using it.

Did you all see the foul on Rudy Gobert one second into the game after he got fined for criticizing officials? All three of those refs should be fired

Did you all see the foul on Rudy Gobert one second into the game after he got fined for criticizing officials? All three of those refs should be fired
Did I read something right that said he got a foul called on him while doing the jump?

There’s only two NBA teams these eyes see. YOUR MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES and victims of YOUR MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES.

VN Store

Back