The Atlanta Braves Thread

Nick Markakis made the all star team, won a gold glove, and a silver slugger and will be lucky to get $10M in the offseason lmao

Any chance there’s a move for two outfielders and moving Acuña to CF? I’d assume that’d mean and Ender trade.

I think the FO feels having a plus, plus defender in CF on such a team friendly deal is too good to trade away even with the averagr bat

I think the FO feels having a plus, plus defender in CF on such a team friendly deal is too good to trade away even with the averagr bat

I'd hope they are waiting to see if Pache's bat approaches his glove, even if in the neighborhood... then you can move Ender in a couple years. Ender certainly doesn't hurt you now. He's not like a somewhat clumsy and old school catcher that's an automatic K... oh wait

I get that. I just wonder if there’s a scenario where Acuña is your everyday CF and Ender splits time with a guy like Brantley and whoever the LF would be. For example, bringing Markakis back is a more limited role.

VN Store

Back