The Atlanta Braves Thread

I don’t want to ever have Rene Rivera and Ryan Flaherty on our playoff roster again. He will be fine and still get 400-450 at bats. This is the next step. He can be Marwan. Prolly Better

That’s why we have Riley right now. If we trade Riley I’m more open to signing Donaldson but Camargo I think is better than utility man

That’s why we have Riley right now. If we trade Riley I’m more open to signing Donaldson but Camargo I think is better than utility man
If we’re “going for it” next year and in the next handful of years, Riley doesn’t do much for me. Need some guys who have been there and done it.

If we’re “going for it” next year and in the next handful of years, Riley doesn’t do much for me. Need some guys who have been there and done it.

Biggest reason I’m against Donaldson is because we aren’t on the doorstep. But at 2 years or less let’s do it. Once you’re in you never know.

But I want long term sustainability. This isn’t chips to the center time unless it’s a long window guy

Biggest reason I’m against Donaldson is because we aren’t on the doorstep. But at 2 years or less let’s do it. Once you’re in you never know.

But I want long term sustainability. This isn’t chips to the center time unless it’s a long window guy
For sure. I just don’t think Riley or Pache are such great prospects that they prevent you from making a move for major league guys you can depend on for the next 3 or 4 years.

I don’t know if Donaldson is a guy worth pursuing. I just know what we need is to mix playoff experienced veterans with our very young talent.

If we do that we have a chance to win the NL over the next 5 years.

Kiley McDaniels who would most likely know says the Braves value Pache more than Riley

Also could help him too. They say it’s a cleanup and he will be ready by ST
Will withhold my opinion until I read more about it but I highly doubt it’d good for the first half of 2019

Def needed something to give there cause it’s been a problem a while but he will need to rebuild strength and that takes time. Grip strength super vital

VN Store

Back