The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’m a Braves fan so I know I’m biased but I don’t know how Touki isn’t a top 15 prospect in all of baseball. He’s my number 1 right now in the system with Soroka 2 and Riley 3.

Colts chargers on the spread for me. Could go either way with the NFC games

I teased Colts and Rams for tomorrow

I think the Chargers are good and maybe I’m buying the mystique too much but I just don’t see it. I think the Colts could control the game with the run and 3rd down conversions but Mahomes>>>>>

I think the NFC games are a lot easier. Don’t think the Rams are that good and the Eagles got lucky last week

I think the Chargers are good and maybe I’m buying the mystique too much but I just don’t see it. I think the Colts could control the game with the run and 3rd down conversions but Mahomes>>>>>

I think the NFC games are a lot easier. Don’t think the Rams are that good and the Eagles got lucky last week

Gronk is washed. No Gordon really hurts them. Chargers probably best roster in the AFC

I like both NFC favorites but once you get over a score you’re just asking to be backdoored

Gronk is washed. No Gordon really hurts them. Chargers probably best roster in the AFC

I like both NFC favorites but once you get over a score you’re just asking to be backdoored

True. I should probably think Chargers but I don’t know. It’s so tough.

Also thanks for hounding me do the podcast. Work has been dragging me down and doing other stuff this week I like got me motivated. I think I’m gonna pick up writing again and already working on next weeks podcast

VN Store

Back