The Atlanta Braves Thread

I haven't finished editing and @TBrown sorry I left you out but I had the apartment to myself and busted my ass doing an NFL podcast for fun tonight. I'm not gonna post a thread on it but it's just me giving some thoughts (and Atlanta raps mixed in during the breaks!) on this week's coverage and if you guys having time this morning if you wanna give a listen and do some feedback that would be super duper awesome.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I haven't finished editing and @TBrown sorry I left you out but I had the apartment to myself and busted my ass doing an NFL podcast for fun tonight. I'm not gonna post a thread on it but it's just me giving some thoughts (and Atlanta raps mixed in during the breaks!) on this week's coverage and if you guys having time this morning if you wanna give a listen and do some feedback that would be super duper awesome.
Definitely will check it out

Reactions: zjcvols
I’ll give it a listen tomorrow. I’m watch the RKelly docuseries right now. Definitely worth a watch. Craziness.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
When you saved your podcast after six hours of total work with everything (saving takes 8-10 minutes) about to put it out, feel something is wrong, double check your work and realized you missed a segway, hence you then must do another 5-10 minutes of work for the segway and have to resave it again that takes another 10 minutes

A439DE45-FE49-4683-9E80-E1756675FE86.gif

Who did you pick for the super bowl again?
I am not sure if you are trolling me for a bad pick. If I picked people for the super bowl I don’t remember who it was. I have a Colts futures ticket. I think the Saints make it out of the NFC because home field but them and the Rams both limped home. I like the Colts/Chargers in the AFC.

I am not sure if you are trolling me for a bad pick. If I picked people for the super bowl I don’t remember who it was. I have a Colts futures ticket. I think the Saints make it out of the NFC because home field but them and the Rams both limped home. I like the Colts/Chargers in the AFC.
No, I was being genuine. I couldn’t remember if you picked someone before it started or not. I was just curious what you thought.

VN Store

Back