The Atlanta Braves Thread

Didn't you say earlier in the thread that you would be ok with Markakis coming back if it was just for a year? If it was someone else, I apologize.

I’m 99% sure I said something like there is no such thing as a bad one year deal about Markakis but I was completely against signing him as a starter.

Apparently the Giants are about to offer Harper a short term deal and I’m sitting here wondering why ATL couldn’t do the same...

And I don’t even like Bryce Harper.

Did you see we came close to matching Brantley’s offer? He got $30M over two years and we wouldn’t even match that. This organization doesn’t care about winnining, just making the profit.

Did you see we came close to matching Brantley’s offer? He got $30M over two years and we wouldn’t even match that. This organization doesn’t care about winnining, just making the profit.
Stockholders over fans.

There are a lot of flaws to having an owner like Jerry Jones or Arthur Blank. They overstep and make a ton of mistakes in the process. But one of the absolute positives is that when they see a team even close to competing they throw everything they have into it.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Stockholders over fans.

There are a lot of flaws to having an owner like Jerry Jones or Arthur Blank. They overstep and make a ton of mistakes in the process. But one of the absolute positives is that when they see a team even close to competing they throw everything they have into it.

If we had Arthur Blank owning the Braves we would be in on Harper. No doubt

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back