The Atlanta Braves Thread

I gotta say: Can’t believe Bill Plaschke has the nerve to criticize how quiet our fans are when there might be 25K in a 55K stadium for Tuesday game at 2pm loca time

Just got done watching the highlights of last nights win. That was some aggressive ass base running from Atlanta late. Wash put all kinds of pressure on LA and they couldnt make the plays.

Reactions: Buzzbait
You can make a case for Soler and Joc too. I'm guessing they'll keep 2 of them.
IMO, Soler is a wait and see prospect. If he was not vaccinated, I don’t want someone who doesn’t care enough about his teammates to get the vaccine or doesn’t care what his being absent might mean to the team. If it is. Cross-over case, that’s a whole different scenario. As much as I want to keep Duval, Jocgives us a legit left handed bench bat as well as one of 4 outfielders.

IMO, Soler is a wait and see prospect. If he was not vaccinated, I don’t want someone who doesn’t care enough about his teammates to get the vaccine or doesn’t care what his being absent might mean to the team. If it is. Cross-over case, that’s a whole different scenario. As much as I want to keep Duval, Jocgives us a legit left handed bench bat as well as one of 4 outfielders.
🙄

GMAFB

This is what happened. He was vaccinated and still tested positive.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back