The Atlanta Braves Thread

Duds lose their edge by letting their real mvps Joc and Kike go? Hah

Didn’t you hear? They lost Kike and Joc! It was such a terrible blown to lose both of them even though they could have brought both back!

That wasn’t a Snit decision. That was a Morton decision. I’m sure they went to him, he told him he needed an extra day or two and they went with Ian

I doubt Morton told him he wouldn’t pitch. Pitchers of his caliber at this level don’t turn that down. Definitely a Snitker decision as was last year’s botched rotation, it may work out but you don’t go with a “bullpen” game in a must win situation in the NLCS in game two.

I doubt Morton told him he wouldn’t pitch. Pitchers of his caliber at this level don’t turn that down. Definitely a Snitker decision as was last year’s botched rotation, it may work out but you don’t go with a “bullpen” game in a must win situation in the NLCS in game two.

1) Charlie is 37 years old. He’s going to be honest about his body. Also I’m sure the guys up top also had input.

2) Ian had a career .76 ERA coming into this game in the postseason. He did what he could he just didnt have it.

3) This isn’t must win

VN Store

Back