The Atlanta Braves Thread

2018/2019 was 4/8 time slots for Saturday BUT it should be noted those were central time slots (St. Louis/Houston/Milwaukee). I know it’s Boston but if we play San Fran I’m confident it will be 5/9 and we play at 9. If we play LA it would be 4/8 and I’d imagine we get the first game

Sunday- Primetime (G2)
Thursday*- Primetime (G5)
Sunday*- Primetime (G7)

If the games Tuesday/Wednesday are in Atlanta I’d guarantee we would be early game (not gonna pas up Primetime games in Boston). If they’re in LA we will get Primetime slots with LA. They have never made LA play a 1pm PT LCS game during the week.

Did you know that according to championship win probability added that is the fifth most important hit in baseball history
It wasn't quite as improbable as some make it out to be. Cabrera could flat out seeing the bat.

Supposedly, Andy Van Slyke tried to move Bonds over toward the gap a step or two and Bonds flipped him off...and then Cabrera rifles one toward the gap where Bonds has to backhand the ball and throw across his body.

It wasn't quite as improbable as some make it out to be. Cabrera could flat out seeing the bat.

Supposedly, Andy Van Slyke tried to move Bonds over toward the gap a step or two and Bonds flipped him off...and then Cabrera rifles one toward the gap where Bonds has to backhand the ball and throw across his body.

I know that’s the story Van Slyke tells but I just don’t know if that actually happened. That feels more apocryphal than anything (especially flipping him off). If Lind doesn’t make the error it never happens tho. Nobody ever talks about the error.

If you have 15 minute to kill today. This is a super fun video. The number one hit of all time is probably a hit you’ve never heard of.

I am so tired of these dopes on MLBN bitching and moaning about the length of games but none of them don’t have the balls to mention that MLB increases their commercial breaks by 30 seconds per half inning for the advertisements during the postseason

Reactions: TBrown
Remember that awful story a couple of months ago about the friend of mine whose son was struck by lightning at the beach and later died? Just randomly got a text from the Dad saying that AUSTIN RILEY had come down yesterday and spent about 30 minutes one on one talking to his 13 year old son. Incredible that he'd take the time to do that right now.

Remember that awful story a couple of months ago about the friend of mine whose son was struck by lightning at the beach and later died? Just randomly got a text from the Dad saying that AUSTIN RILEY had come down yesterday and spent about 30 minutes one on one talking to his 13 year old son. Incredible that he'd take the time to do that right now.

That is absolutely awesome

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back