The Atlanta Braves Thread

Because Wash knows the bottom of the order is garbage and forcing a good throw was the best shot they had.
And in alligator Loki’s timeline Pablo’s flare to left just tied the game and Joc is at the plate with at least a chance to put us ahead.

The pitching has been terrific on this road trip.............

Anthopoulos needs to pick up an extra bat to help this feast or famine type lineup.

The Giants roster looks like something from 2013: Darin Ruf! Scott Kazmir! Curt Casali! Jake McGee!!!

Update on my friend’s kid I mentioned several days ago who was struck by lightning on the beach. At first they thought most vital organs seemed ok, but they finally were able to MRI and EEG his brain on Monday and determined that there was no activity. They stopped the ventilator last night and he passed away. The kid was absolutely awesome… 17 and about to start his Senior year as class President.

I apologize for dropping this in here like this but felt like I needed to since I mentioned the kid a few days ago.

Update on my friend’s kid I mentioned several days ago who was struck by lightning on the beach. At first they thought most vital organs seemed ok, but they finally were able to MRI and EEG his brain on Monday and determined that there was no activity. They stopped the ventilator last night and he passed away. The kid was absolutely awesome… 17 and about to start his Senior year as class President.

Sorry to drop this in this thread but felt like I needed to since I mentioned the kid a few days ago.

Damn. Man that's really tough to hear

I apologize for dropping this in here like this but felt like I needed to since I mentioned the kid a few days ago.
That's awful man, sorry for his loss.

Sorry to hear.

Dang man. Ain’t fair. Praying for them.

That sucks, really hate that for anyone to have to go through as a parent

I'm speechless. I'm sorry to hear that

The bullpen was arguably the strongest part of our team last year

During the shortened regular season it was pretty good, it was a weakness in the playoffs and hasn’t improved since then. It has the same flaws that showed up in the post season, no real closer and no depth outside of the usual 3-4 pitchers.

Life is precious, fragile, and it often sucks.

VN Store

Back