The Atlanta Braves Thread

Let's not keep fooling ourselves. Bottom of the order sucks and pen is marginal.
Max was also our best last year and has majorly struggled for whatever reason this year.

We had 4 spots in our lineup tonight hitting .235 or less. You can not put a winning streak together with so many empty At bats

Exactly. One of the reasons I want to sell. Too many empty holes still
TDA coming back fixes the catcher’s spot trade for a controllable OF bat. Do that and it fixes all one spot in the lineup. Go out and get bullpen help like we did in 19. Nobody is running away with division.

TDA coming back fixes the catcher’s spot trade for a controllable OF bat. Do that and it fixes all one spot in the lineup. Go out and get bullpen help like we did in 19. Nobody is running away with division.
All thats gonna cost a lot. Still dont think we should do anything since we dont have Ronald.

Reactions: Buzzbait
It went from “Texas and Oklahoma might be interested to join the SEC” to “Texas A&M is hiring lawyers to block the imminent move to the SEC from Oklahoma and Texas” in 72 hours

Exceptionally??? This hilarious but expected
strand rate, BABIP, HR%.. I could go on.
Max has been our best pitcher for a few years now
Lol on what planet? Definitely not 2018. Definitely not 2019. I’ll give you last year for quantity but Ian was (better) just as good.

A few years now? Hilarious but expected.

Reactions: Buzzbait

VN Store

Back