Get Marte and put Heredia in LF or RF

Marte
Freddie
Ozzie
Joc
Austin
Dansby

Looks a lot better
What would we have to give up for Marte though? Looks like there are about 5 other teams showing interest in him as well.

No need to push anything of worth to the center this year. We aren’t lifting the trophy without Ronald
Just not trying to go back to the dark days of not having interesting baseball to watch in August/Sept LOL

Marte/Joc would make a difference tho IMO. Obviously we can’t replace Ronald tho

Reactions: TBrown
Just not trying to go back to the dark days of not having interesting baseball to watch in August/Sept LOL

Marte/Joc would make a difference tho IMO. Obviously we can’t replace Ronald tho
I like the Joc acquisition because we have the ability to retain him for next year if we choose and he didn’t cost much. I’m making that move all day. I’m also willing to move impact prospects if multi year control. I’m not trading anyone who might have the slightest chance of mattering for a rental though.

Reactions: AV_12 and Blake25p
I like the Joc acquisition because we have the ability to retain him for next year if we choose and he didn’t cost much. I’m making that move all day. I’m also willing to move impact prospects if multi year control. I’m not trading anyone who might have the slightest chance of mattering for a rental though.
Finally something we can agree on.

VN Store

Back