The Atlanta Braves Thread

Stories like this never make it any of those Hall of Fame retrospectives lol.
“Maddux would come in after playing golf, didn’t shower after playing,” Jones said on the Dale Jr. Download podcast. “His locker was right next to the sanitary sock bin, the white sox that we wore underneath our stirrups. He would drop trou, take a sanitary sock, (wipe himself), and put it back in the sanitary sock bin. He would sit there and wait for guys to come in and pick up their socks.
“I’m sorry if this is totally gross. One time, it was me. I pulled the sock on and I got this giant bacon strip up my shin. Now, it takes a sick human being to do that, but that’s Greg Maddux. He’s the grossest human being that I’ve ever met in my life.”

You know who else can’t hit a major league curveball? Shea Langeliers. That’s why he’s in AA despite being older. Sad!

I heard his teammates wanted to call him gramps but didn’t want to offend Trey Harris

You know who else can’t hit a major league curveball? Shea Langeliers. That’s why he’s in AA despite being older. Sad!

I heard his teammates wanted to call him gramps but didn’t want to offend Trey Harris
Or because they wouldn’t send Willy back to AA but ok bro

I’m just here to drink beer and support these boys. Looks like im all out of beer.
Imagine waking up on a Thursday in the dog days of summer and not supporting every single player inside this organization. What great bitterness must reside within you? It’s not the players fault that those charged with decision making leave quite a bit to be desired.

VN Store

Back