The Atlanta Braves Thread

LOL

Ole Nick been advocating for 9 games forever but now we ain’t a cakewalk and he’s bitching

Seems like they’d push that 9th game out into the future a few years. Otherwise there are going to be a bunch of OOC games to buyout.

All those schools except Vanderbilt, those buyouts are chump change. Or the SEC can reach a settlement or something.

Or, even more brilliant, add them as a preseason game. You’re telling me preseason game not counting towards a redshirt wouldn’t sell tickets and get viewers for games against Tennessee Tech annd Alabama A&M? Especially in August

All those schools except Vanderbilt, those buyouts are chump change. Or the SEC can reach a settlement or something.

Or, even more brilliant, add them as a preseason game. You’re telling me preseason game not counting towards a redshirt wouldn’t sell tickets and get viewers for games against Tennessee Tech annd Alabama A&M? Especially in August
Exactly. I hate this buy games.
Instead of playing a useless spring game let teams pick one in state smaller schools, and have them come up for the spring game. Pay them like it's a reg season game. It's a good chance for freshman to get real game experience and I think a lot of schools would see better attendance numbers than what spring games get now.

Great work by Shuster tonight

Uh…does Snit know Realmuto is better against righties tho?

VN Store

Back