The Atlanta Braves Thread

My fantasy draft is this weekend, doing research on potential guys I want to target. Any players y’all like going into the season? FYI it’s a keeper league so all the top tier guys won’t be available (my keepers are Acuna and Soto), auction draft.

My fantasy draft is this weekend, doing research on potential guys I want to target. Any players y’all like going into the season? FYI it’s a keeper league so all the top tier guys won’t be available (my keepers are Acuna and Soto), auction draft.

Corbin Carroll

Gausman. Had really good numbers last year and he was unlucky. I’m high on Iglesias also. I think he gets 50+ saves.

Corbin Carroll
You buying the hype?
Gausman. Had really good numbers last year and he was unlucky. I’m high on Iglesias also. I think he gets 50+ saves.
Ive had Gausman the last two years, gonna try and make it 3. I’m in a league with a bunch of other Braves fans so Braves players tend to go way above their worth.

You buying the hype?

Ive had Gausman the last two years, gonna try and make it 3. I’m in a league with a bunch of other Braves fans so Braves players tend to go way above their worth.
I was able to trade for Gausman and he’s $17. I kept Iglesias for $1.

VN Store

Back