The Atlanta Braves Thread

It’s not that. It’s an offense that isn’t designed for the team. He recruits highly athletics dudes that plays hard defense…yet runs a 3-2 motion offense that requires an elite low post scorer and shooters that doesn’t run. It boggles my mind.

Barnes needs to re assess his offensive philosophy this off season and recruit a few more shooters out of the portal.

Nowell gonna be a problem
Not if you don't have to play him.
feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Barnes needs to re assess his offensive philosophy this off season and recruit a few more shooters out of the portal.
He's 68, and did recruit a shooter out of the Portal this year (Key) whose shooting left a lot to be desired. He ain't reassessing anything.

Barnes is the ultimate "he is what he is" coach at this point. Personally, I'm surprised they made it out of the first weekend given how inconsistent the offense was all year. At least they were able to put together an Alabama and Texas-type performance against Duke. This isn't even close to Barnes's most disappointing NCAAT performance.

He's 68, and did recruit a shooter out of the Portal this year (Key) whose shooting left a lot to be desired. He ain't reassessing anything.

Barnes is the ultimate "he is what he is" coach at this point. Personally, I'm surprised they made it out of the first weekend given how inconsistent the offense was all year. At least they were able to put together an Alabama and Texas-type performance against Duke. This isn't even close to Barnes's most disappointing NCAAT performance.
What “he is” is the best coach in the history of the program by far. He consistently puts a top 10 team on the floor. He and his team have absolutely zero bad publicity ever.

VN Store

Back