The Atlanta Braves Thread

Baez to Detroit
Correa may have missed his chance for the monster deal by holding out for $300M+. Astros and Yanks are most likely suitors left. Yanks have to save money for Judge extension and Astros already offered a lowball start of 5/135. His market is shrinking unless Seattle or Boston get involved

I know he loves leadoff, but I expect caution on the bags, so I would hit him 3rd/4th. Perfect time to transition IMO

But, we don’t really have a leadoff so he will stay there

I know he loves leadoff, but I expect caution on the bags, so I would hit him 3rd/4th. Perfect time to transition IMO

But, we don’t really have a leadoff so he will stay there
Ideally bat 2nd but no OBP guy and Freddie fits perfectly there too so good with him and Fred 1-2

Just seems like such a bad fit

It is if you look at it unbiased.
Can you really see Kelly relating to the college coaches down there?
The everyday grind to catch and keep pace with rivals
Every year battling some of the best in all of CF
I’m sure a lot of them are all giddy with excitement but I guarantee you they still remember Kelly being shutout against Bama.

We’ll see.

It is if you look at it unbiased.
Can you really see Kelly relating to the college coaches down there?
The everyday grind to catch and keep pace with rivals
Every year battling some of the best in all of CF
I’m sure a lot of them are all giddy with excitement but I guarantee you they still remember Kelly being shutout against Bama.

We’ll see.
Thing is...ultimately this is sports. Winning is all that matters. If he can recruit and win (actually, if he just wins) they'll like him.

Having said that, because he is such a poor cultural fit I bet he gets a pretty short leash. And you saw how long the leash was that they gave to Coach O, who is the living embodiment of LSU and perfect cultural fit.

Thing is...ultimately this is sports. Winning is all that matters. If he can recruit and win (actually, if he just wins) they'll like him.

Having said that, because he is such a poor cultural fit I bet he gets a pretty short leash. And you saw how long the leash was that they gave to Coach O, who is the living embodiment of LSU and perfect cultural fit.

I give it 3 years tops.

VN Store

Back