The Atlanta Braves Thread

Final seeding didn’t matter, IMO. These were going to be the matchups. As much as nobody wants to see Georgia and Alabama play back to back games against each other, you also don’t want the flak of matching them up in the semifinal, guaranteeing the SEC a birth in the championship.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Final seeding didn’t matter, IMO. These were going to be the matchups. As much as nobody wants to see Georgia and Alabama play back to back games against each other, you also don’t want the flak of matching them up in the semifinal, guaranteeing the SEC a birth in the championship.
All they did was guarantee two SEC teams in the championship

Reactions: AV_12
Alabama was ahead of Michigan all year until Michigan beat OSU they jumped Bama, yesterday Bama beat Georgia and jumped back over Michigan, i don't see the issue.

My problem is the inconsistent nature of the committee. The fact they change on a whim. Or create unnecessary drama so people tune in to their stupid weekly show. Or that conference champions matter, until they dont. Because based on their statements and rankings Okie State would not have made it in over Georgia.

I just think the committee is a stupid way to create a 4 team playoff.

Georgia was locked in before yesterday, IMO. Cincinnati was locked in, as long as they won, IMO. Michigan just about had to win yesterday, IMO, but might have stayed in the top four with a loss, depending on how the other games shook out. I don’t think even with a loss that Alabama would have fallen out of the top four. The only other wild card was Oklahoma State who could have maybe played their way into the top four with a win and a couple losses above them, but once they lost and Cincinnati won, the top four was set.

I am so shocked Michigan Man Z is mad because his team doesn’t get to play another cupcake fluffer and actually has to play a real team from round the way.

I am so shocked Michigan Man Z is mad because his team doesn’t get to play another cupcake fluffer and actually has to play a real team from round the way.

Hold on I’ll respond to this after I watch highlights from the OSU game again

VN Store

Back