The Atlanta Braves Thread

Running back is the easiest position to fill in college football. All it takes is a third string Bama or UGA back who wants carries. Plus Small is pretty solid.

If you could guarantee three good players for the portal next year but only three, which positions you want (let’s assume Hendon is back)

RT
DT
MLB

For me personally

“IMO, Tiyon Evans will not play any more football on any level. He doesn't have enough interest to do the things that will make him a better player. He will likely end up in a Amazon distribution center..”

LWS said this

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
“IMO, Tiyon Evans will not play any more football on any level. He doesn't have enough interest to do the things that will make him a better player. He will likely end up in a Amazon distribution center..”

LWS said this
Ouch, lol. That’s pretty harsh

LWS said this
I gotta wonder if he was encouraged to look elsewhere?

Those are the two weakest arguments I’ve ever heard, dude legit said Andruw is the best CF he’s even seen yet doesn’t vote for him.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back