The Atlanta Braves Thread

Last year was awesome don’t get me wrong but god this feels so special clinching in front of the fans

Reactions: AV_12
Last year was awesome don’t get me wrong but god this feels so special clinching in front of the fans
Did I hear them say that was the first time at home since 2001? I was too busy running around the house but not yelling so I didn’t wake the boys to know if I heard what I thought I heard

Did I hear them say that was the first time at home since 2001? I was too busy running around the house but not yelling so I didn’t wake the boys to know if I heard what I thought I heard

Yes it’s the first playoff series we’ve won at home since 2001. It’s the first non COVID season playoff series win as well

Bally's app won't let me stream the postgame show. It's incredible all the gymnastics I had to go through to stream the Braves this year. God help us all if Bally Sports takes everything to a streaming platform.

Cable old man, cable.
I. Can't. The one cable option here is like something out of the mid 90s. Garbage DVR. Terrible customer service. You cant even report an outage after hours or on the weekend. I couldn't even get an ESPN login out of them. The sound of their hold music literally makes my blood pressure rise.

VN Store

Back