The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’d like to think this and have you be right but this is a very flawed team.

I don’t know if they’re “very flawed”. Pitching is for sure flawed (lack of RH pen option, our two vet starters suck) but the lineup is really good

I don’t know if they’re “very flawed”. Pitching is for sure flawed (lack of RH pen option, our two vet starters suck) but the lineup is really good
The outfield is very flawed. Behind the plate is pretty flawed. The rotation is flawed. The bullpen is flawed. Despite anyone’s feeling to the contrary, you could (easily) argue the left side of the infield is flawed. We’re .500 with a negative run differential for a reason.

The outfield is very flawed. Behind the plate is pretty flawed. The rotation is flawed. The bullpen is flawed. Despite anyone’s feeling to the contrary, you could (easily) argue the left side of the infield is flawed. We’re .500 with a negative run differential for a reason.
I think we're .500 with a negative run differential because the rotation/bullpen is flawed and the 5 players that have the most ABs on the roster are hitting .201, .226, .217, .305, and. 229.

The problem at this point is that even if those BAs rise a lot, and I'm sure they will, the rotation/bullpen is still flawed. Our hitters struggling I think is an aberration. I'm not sure the pitching struggling is.

Corner OF is very good with Ronnie and Ozuna. CF is worrisome. Not worried about Dans and I like what Austin has been doing. I’m worried about catcher that is fair. Maybe I’m just an optimist but I think as long as the top four hit and the young starters (fried, Ian, Ynoa) pitch well I think we will be fine. I know you’re not a Shane Greene fan but when we get him that will help provide some depth and consistency to the pen

E1CYKstXMAIAZA2

VN Store

Back