The Atlanta Braves Thread

Ronnie is the franchise. Ronnie signed a long term extension. Ronnie sells tickets. Not Snit or Freddie. Snit was never meant for this position long term anyways, he just lucky 2018 the rebuild ended a year early. He’s got to go.
Acuna sells tickets, but Freeman does too.

If I wasn’t done with Snit years ago I’d definitely be done with him now. I mean wtf? Bringing up Freddie was just weird. I hate to say it, but he seems to have a double standard for some of the Latino players.

If I wasn’t done with Snit years ago I’d definitely be done with him now. I mean wtf? Bringing up Freddie was just weird. I hate to say it, but he seems to have a double standard for some of the Latino players.
Just an awful look.... Especially for a team that you Hope gets things turned around....

We need a young skip or at least one that understands the culture of the young players. Stuck in the past with these Bobby disciples.

This isn’t even something Bobby would have done. He had a problem with a player he kept in house (except for Andruw and that was because Andruw didn’t listen lol)

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Also Snit hasn’t done anything about the strike zone either which has been horrendous this series
He’s lost his fire, when’s the last time he went to bat for one of his guys? Although I disagreed with his managerial moves at times he’d ALWAYS have his guys back regardless, now not so much.

This isn’t even something Bobby would have done. He had a problem with a player he kept in house (except for Andruw and that was because Andruw didn’t listen lol)

I remember him pulling Javy Lopez for not running out a pop fly that was dropped. Javy didn't give Bobby much of a choice though and it never happen again

I understand where Snit is coming from. I could do with out the antics myself, but that's the way MLB is nowadays. So many players do it. It's almost the norm.

VN Store

Back