The Atlanta Braves Thread

Even if you think it, you don't come out and say that you think they didn't mean to hit him. Who the **** cares if they didn't mean to? He gets hit every other game and a few of the million times he's been hit, it's definitely been on purpose. Defend your damn players.

Also for those that didnt hear. Snit was asked about Freddie and after a long winded answer said something about after hitting a homer and then rounding the bases like you should, then said unlike some of the other guys. Low Key he threw Ronald under the bus tonight.

He needs to be fired now. I’m not playing this is beyond problematic
This has kind of pushed me over the edge tbh. He always made bad decisions but now that he apparently can't even get the team motivated consistently (his one redeeming quality) and now completely throwing Acuna under the bus...I agree, he's got to go. He apparently couldn't keep hiding his true feelings on the matter.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
This has kind of pushed me over the edge tbh. He always made bad decisions but now that he apparently can't even get the team motivated consistently (his one redeeming quality) and now completely throwing Acuna under the bus...he's got to go.

Ronnie is the franchise. Ronnie signed a long term extension. Ronnie sells tickets. Not Snit or Freddie. Snit was never meant for this position long term anyways, he just lucky 2018 the rebuild ended a year early. He’s got to go.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that they all act like they love Acuna's emotion and fire until someone smokes his ass with a 98mph heater and then they are nowhere to be found.

The irony of Snit loving Freddie’s professionalism when Freddie has blatantly talked about how he’s not happy a contract extension isn’t done does make me chuckle

1) The hypocrisy of Snit talking about how pissed he was when Freddie got hit and broke his wrist against Toronto in 2017 and now won’t defend Ronnie is not lost on me.

2) You would think Snit knows that if Ronnie is lost for a significant time means a losing season which means he is probably gone would make him defend Ronnie more but apparently not

VN Store

Back