The Atlanta Braves Thread

Starting from scratch? Any existing book of business you are working from? Any specialty/focus of insurance? Or just broad based life/health business?
Just a branch of an office based in Clinton. It’ll be his 5th branch so I’m not flying blind by any stretch but he’s kinda left it to me to decide everything.

P&C focused but my background is commercial so I’m trying to hit that heavily.

Opening an insurance office and trying to get the word out.

I subscribe to the pen idea she’s talking about so I’ll probably do that too
I know some of the insurance agents around here sponsor big fishing tournaments/ clubs and offer incentives if the ones that fish have insurance through them. Doesn’t have to be much and it usually works. They hang your signs up on stage and such as that. Also works for golf tournaments and pretty much anything.

Just a branch of an office based in Clinton. It’ll be his 5th branch so I’m not flying blind by any stretch but he’s kinda left it to me to decide everything.

P&C focused but my background is commercial so I’m trying to hit that heavily.
We used to work the Real Estate Agents and branded ourself mainly with sponsorships.

I know some of the insurance agents around here sponsor big fishing tournaments/ clubs and offer incentives if the ones that fish have insurance through them. Doesn’t have to be much and it usually works. They hang your signs up on stage and such as that. Also works for golf tournaments and pretty much anything.
We used to work the Real Estate Agents and branded ourself mainly with sponsorships.
I’ve got a couple of used car lot connections that will help a lot and we’ve got an ad in the local newspaper that’s working.

My finding is most of your success is generated by word of mouth and that simply takes time. I just wasn’t sure if you guys had any luck with online advertising.

I’ve got a couple of used car lot connections that will help a lot and we’ve got an ad in the local newspaper that’s working.

My finding is most of your success is generated by word of mouth and that simply takes time. I just wasn’t sure if you guys had any luck with online advertising.
I have a guy that’s an SEO wizard but depending on your target market, I’d bet generating online ads probably isn’t worth it.

Not only is he on the portal, he is transferring to Tennessee (as assumed) but confirmed

Boom, what an awesome story.

He will have to sit out a year, but Morris/Mays/center/Carvin/Wright in 2021 is potentially incredible.

Reactions: AV_12
Petition those MFers and tell them MY BLOOD RUNS ORANGE BABY = waiver

I actually read there is a family health situation so he might be able to petition to be immediately eligible. Who knows in today’s age.

As things look here on the 8th of January, I am prepared to tell you boys that you are fans of the 2021 SEC CHAMPS and if you disagree with that then take it up with the Encyclopedia Britannica of FACTS

Reactions: BigOrange15
Boom, what an awesome story.

He will have to sit out a year, but Morris/Mays/center/Carvin/Wright in 2021 is potentially incredible.
I'm sure his dad can get a good lawyer. That seems to be the biggest factor in do these waivers get approved...if you lawyer up, they are approved.

VN Store

Back