The Atlanta Braves Thread

Michael Gallup garbage time all star 🙄
Looked like he got a little dinged up on that last catch he made. Came back on the field but don't think he got targeted again. Was really staying up to watch the end of that game that was 99.9% over just hoping for that garbage time touchdown. Hated that they were down 10 and could take the field goal after the Cobb catch.

These are sweet

Due to family I will always be a pro Navy guy during this game but they aren't the only ones who will have some really sweet uniforms next weekend
LEL3A7SWMRHEBPVJY4AKCNQHEY.png

Bovada had Oregon +7.5 early this week and I couldn’t pass that up. Don’t know much about PAC but Utah isn’t winning that game by 2 scores.

I would really enjoy it if it did, but it’s going to take more than an AD floating one bad name to their board of trustees and getting chastised for it to get anywhere near our level

At least our coaching search was a month long dilemma. They’re panicking and it hasn’t even been a week.

I know those guys aren’t championship coaches but Matt Luke and Barry Odom got the shaft from their Alma maters

Reactions: VolFan4life24
Aight my compadres...

Going to NYC for a work week. Never been. What’s the move(s)?
Time of year you going?

You could stay a year and not see everything. Do a bus tour, you can get on and off at your leisure and they take you through all the major tourist stops in Manhattan. China Town, Financial District, Battery Park (can do Ellis Island here), Central Park, etc. and it’s extremely interesting. I’d focus on Manhattan and plan on coming back for the other Boroughs. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge. Ride the Subway as much as possible.

My favorite neighborhoods in Manhattan were the villages (West and East) Upper West Side, Chelsea, but can’t go wrong in any aside from maybe Harlem ha.

Aight my compadres...

Going to NYC for a work week. Never been. What’s the move(s)?
You into sightseeing and historical stuff? We went on a bus tour that took us around and showed us some cool stuff. Care anything about going to the Empire State Building or Statue of Liberty? One night we went up to the top of the Rocafeller Center called "Top of the Roc" and it's cool because it's about as tall as the Empire State Building and you can see the ESB all lit up from there. We went to see the big Christmas tree at The Rocafeller Center. I'd love to go back and see the Freedom Tower.

VN Store

Back