The Atlanta Braves Thread

Perhaps you guys aren’t ready to give Pruitt and his staff this much credit, but...

Don’t you think if KC were that much better that he would be playing?
Like I said the other day, there is literally no reason to start a grad transfer over a RS soph in a rebuilding year if they are even close.

Like I said the other day, there is literally no reason to start a grad transfer over a RS soph in a rebuilding year if they are even close.
I don’t understand why this is so hard for people to understand.

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it 10 times, there isn’t much separation between the two. KC is quicker in every way, smarter, more experienced et al. He is not the future, so he is not playing. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be better, doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be worse for that matter.

He easily could’ve done everything JG did last Saturday. It was extremely basic QBing.

Plus, JG has the locker room. Been there a lot longer.

Reactions: AV_12
Brown, where are we at on JJJ so far? Looks pretty good to me

I don’t watch much college bball besides Tennessee so based on his lack of production at Mich St and how loaded this draft was, I hated the pick. That said, I loved his game watching him in summer league and he’s been pretty good so far. Gotta stop fouling and gotta get stronger, but he oozes talent and athleticism. Great instincts and basketball IQ. I am a fan.

Reactions: AV_12

VN Store

Back