The Atlanta Braves Thread

I mean come on Breeze, Fitz is terrible and still a solid QB in this offense. Winston should be all world with his ability and he just sucks

Fitz is terrible but he’s terrible and old. We aren’t gonna win the Super Bowl so you gotta go with the growing pains IMO. Can’t keep throwing the ball to the other team tho for sure. I didn’t see the first 3 quarters and fitz had 2 INTs dropped in the 6 min I saw so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fitz is terrible but he’s terrible and old. We aren’t gonna win the Super Bowl so you gotta go with the growing pains IMO. Can’t keep throwing the ball to the other team tho for sure. I didn’t see the first 3 quarters and fitz had 2 INTs dropped in the 6 min I saw so 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you had watched you would have saw the 4 INTS that Winston did throw.

I mean come on Breeze, Fitz is terrible and still a solid QB in this offense. Winston should be all world with his ability and he just sucks
Honestly, they’re both so streaky.. I say just give 2 INTs and rotate. Every two picks swap em out ha. Try to catch the heaters and minimize the catastrophes

Gitmo is a redshirt sophomore and in the first year with a decent coaching staff and y’all act like he can’t improve. SMH
Boom. From a W-L standpoint, this season doesn't, and wasn't, gonna matter. Pruitt has got to find out what he's got and what else he needs. It's better for the program, long term, for JG to play as much as possible this season.

VN Store

Back