The Atlanta Braves Thread - Socially Distant

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
I’ll need a full review. I’m looking for one.
Well it’s not fancy or anything I picked it up off amazon and got it shipped. I got one of the memory foam mattress that my girlfriend suggested instead of an old spring one I have had forever. It’s from Olee Sleep. It’s actually pretty comfortable

Last edited:

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well it’s not fancy or anything I picked it up off amazon and got it shipped. I got one of the memory foam mattress that my girlfriend suggested instead of an old spring one I have had forever. It’s from Olee Sleep. It’s actually pretty comfortable
The bed in a box thing has completely changed the mattress game.

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
The bed in a box thing has completely changed the mattress game.
Yeah it was funny I told my dad I got a new one so I asked to borrow his truck to transport the old one to the dump and he asked what store I went to and picked one out and I was like “Uh I’m a millennial, Amazon” lol.

It’s crazy to me how expensive mattresses are though. Ever since I became an adult a good mattress and a good vacuum cleaner prices blow me away

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it was funny I told my dad I got a new one so I asked to borrow his truck to transport the old one to the dump and he asked what store I went to and picked one out and I was like “Uh I’m a millennial, Amazon” lol.

It’s crazy to me how expensive mattresses are though. Ever since I became an adult a good mattress and a good vacuum cleaner prices blow me away
lol. Yep... it makes no sense that either of those things aren’t cheaper. A mattress shouldn’t cost as much as my first car.

VN Store

Sponsors