The Atlanta Braves Thread

I just read a tweet on twitter dot com that internet is a basic right and should be given to people free.

The next tweet said that the free internet should be paired with a free laptop for every school aged child.

I quit the internet for today.

I just read a tweet on twitter dot com that internet is a basic right and should be given to people free.

The next tweet said that the free internet should be paired with a free laptop for every school aged child.

Both of these things are basically already happening.

Helluva game though.
I’ve heard 2-3 podcasts lately where Pendleton, Gant and maybe Justice all talked about weird things that the Twins were doing inside the Metrodome. Never thought about it, but due to the fact that the roof was controlled by air pressure, they had huge control over airflow inside the stadium and were more than willing to change things in between innings. Gant was laughing about standing in the batters box and seeing banners flapping in the breeze that mysteriously weren’t moving a few minutes earlier when he was looking up from Centerfield.

I’ve heard 2-3 podcasts lately where Pendleton, Gant and maybe Justice all talked about weird things that the Twins were doing inside the Metrodome. Never thought about it, but due to the fact that the roof was controlled by air pressure, they had huge control over airflow inside the stadium and were more than willing to change things in between innings. Gant was laughing about standing in the batters box and seeing banners flapping in the breeze that mysteriously weren’t moving a few minutes earlier when he was looking up from Centerfield.
Would not be surprising.

I’m not sure what was more jacked up about the 91 World Series, Lonnie Smith going complete dumbass and never looking at a base coach when he lost the ball in the ceiling...

or Kent Hrbek picking up Ron Gant and the umpire acting like he’s reffing pro wrestling and pretending he didn’t see anything.

I’m not sure what was more jacked up about the 91 World Series, Lonnie Smith going complete dumbass and never looking at a base coach when he lost the ball in the ceiling...

or Kent Hrbek picking up Ron Gant and the umpire acting like he’s reffing pro wrestling and pretending he didn’t see anything.

It sucks Lonnie lost the ball in the lights, but it could happen in those kind of places. He should have been looking at the base coach but hey it can sometimes take effect (doesn't help McCarver's dumb ass is screaming Lonnie Smith got deked when he never even takes a look at Knoblauch or the SS).

The ump that missed the Gant call should never have been allowed to work as an umpire again.

Not to get political but people have lost their damned minds over this. I get it's a pandemic we haven't seen in 100 years but people need some freaking perspective.

Hell, let’s go all in on pissing me off lol. Here’s Eric Gregg with a 3 foot strike zone in the 97 playoffs. Most ridiculous day I’ve ever seen from a plate umpire.

Hell, let’s go all in on pissing me off lol. Here’s Eric Gregg with a 3 foot strike zone in the 97 playoffs. Most ridiculous day I’ve ever seen from a plate umpire.

That one pisses me of more than 91 WS G7. Eric Gregg should have been fired in the midst of that game.

Y’all play too much with this toilet paper smh

I’ve been casually shopping for TP the last 2 1/2 weeks and found a single roll. We down to 2 at my household smdh.

let’s make everything free and just print more money to pay for it!!!!

Reactions: TBrown
Surreal day guys, keep me in your thoughts. 5 people fired today from work and 2 in my department. Terrible stuff and could have easily been me as they fired some good people.

VN Store

Back