The Atlanta Braves Thread

Agree. I'm having doubts about football, especially college
Some guy in the FF posted that there was no way football season would be affected because too much money was at stake. We’ve got entire cities and states effectively outlawing commerce in an effort to curb this thing, and then let the chips fall where they may as far people losing their homes and businesses. Kinda seems like NCAA profits are pretty damn low on the list of concerns right now.

Reactions: vols 30
Jalen Johnson to transfer portal. Pretty easy to see coming but still sad. Hope he does well wherever he lands.

Got an email about the shelter at home order for Knox County and it would have been easier to list what isn't essential lol

Got an email about the shelter at home order for Knox County and it would have been easier to list what isn't essential lol
No kidding. From what I gather, I’m still legally allowed to keep working. I mean, I work outside and a lot of the time alone. Lawn and landscaping work surely falls under Home and Business maintenance services.

Looks like Trump is ready to run it back soon ha
Without a doubt the biggest gamble of his life, if he is right.. he will look like a genius BUT if he is wrong, oh boy..

I still think he will let it breath, but if he does it’s not because of his bottom line hurting.

Without a doubt the biggest gamble of his life, if he is right.. he will look like a genius BUT if he is wrong, oh boy..

I still think he will let it breath, but if he does it’s not because of his bottom line hurting.
So what does everyday life look like outside of these “hot” spots ? Hope he’s right as well

So what does everyday life look like outside of these “hot” spots ? Hope he’s right as well
No clue buddy.

I personally think he said it as a way to leverage the stimulus package that keeps getting shot down. There is a lot more to it than meets the eye imo.

For now yes, but at some point, really hard decisions will have to be made. At what point is a shut down more detrimental to our citizens? What’s the numbers of days or weeks?
How long will it take is to get the herd immunity? 6 months at current pace, 2 months if we let everything go?

VN Store

Back